Before Your Test
To have a successful drive-up procedure that gets you in-line, tested and on your way back to work or home ASAP, requires your help. This section will detail driving instructions as well as downloading required documentation need before you can take
The required documentation includes 1: Waiver and Consent; 2. COVID Questions; 3. Client Information;. All three documents are included in a single PDF download.
Using the link below, print the documents and provide data where requested, and bring forms with you to your test. Failure to do so will delay your testing.
1. Don't eat, drink, chew gum, tobacco or smoke 30 minutes before your test.
2. Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled test
3. Bring the documents with you to the test. MD Toxicology staff will need these documents at that time.
1. Head southeast on Starcrest Dr. toward Blue Crest Ln. 0.5 mi
2. Turn right (south) on Budding Blvd. Drive 0.2 miles to Bldg. A
3. Turn right Drive 328 ft to MD Toxicology